10.4.2 Payroll Department Grant
The Payroll Department has established a funding source for the nonprofit sector in La Plata County – the 10.4.2. The 10.4.2 is a grant up to $10,000 each for two organizations that support efforts in one of these areas:
- Human Services
The Payroll Department wants to support new or recently launched programs (1-2 years) that further the nonprofit’s mission and may need a boost while the organizations secures sustainable funding.
- Your organization must support efforts in education, environment, or human services
- This grant requires a match of 100 percent of funds awarded
- You do not have to be a client of the Payroll Department to be considered for the grant
- 2.10.2017: Application Open
- 4.10.2017: Application Deadline
- 4.24.2017: Recipients Notified
- 10.4.2017: Matching Funds Required
Once you have received funds for this grant, you are not eligible to apply for three years.
Contact the Community Foundation serving Southwest Colorado to learn more information today!