19th Hole Concert Series at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club
This is a great opportunity to invite your volunteers and other friends of the organization to enjoy an outdoor concert at the beautiful Pagosa Springs Golf Club, educate new people about your organization, and make a little money. The cover charge is a $10 donation to support nonprofits selected for the concert series. At the end of the series, all proceeds will be pooled and distributed equally to the six feature organizations.
The Community Foundation Will:
- Create an online grant application and assist selection committee.
- Provide a bank for each event.
- Handle back office accounting, including paying for bands, graphic design, and printing.
- Assist with booking music.
- Submit PSAs and limited paid advertising.
- Coordinate nonprofits.
The Nonprofits Will:
- Provide publicity for the concert series and for your specific event via print, PSAs, social media, and word of mouth.
- Have 2-4 staff or board members to collect a cover charge at the front and back gates.
- Have 1-2 people to be at an information table to talk about your organization with a tip jar (tips from the evening are donations for the featured nonprofit).
- Attend a mandatory organization meeting for project coordination on Monday, June 13 from 3 to 4pm at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club.
- The Application Will Open: Monday, February 27, 2017
- The Application Will Close: Monday, March 20, 2017
- The Final Organizations Will Be Announced: Tuesday, March 28, 2017
- Mandatory Participant Meeting: Monday, April 17, 2017
- Mandatory Wrap-Up Meeting: Monday, July 31, 207