Promo video from 2022:
19th Hole Concerts
We are excited to announce that our popular summer 19th Hole Concerts at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club benefiting Archuleta County nonprofits will take place on Thursdays, 5:30 – 7:30 PM in June 2023!
The spectacular outdoor venue at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club is the perfect way for community-minded music lovers to support local nonprofits!
The $10 cash cover charge will support five local Archuleta County nonprofits. Proceeds from the cover charges will be divided evenly and granted to the selected organizations. Last year’s nonprofit grantees earned almost $2,000 each.
2023 Nonprofit Timeline
- Application will open: February 15
- Application will close: March 15
- Final organizations will be announced: Late March
- All-participant planning meeting: Monday, April 10, 12 PM – save the date in case you are selected
- All-participant wrap-up meeting: July 10, 12 PM
The Community Foundation Will:
- Create an online grant application and assist selection committee.
- Provide a bank for each event.
- Handle back-office accounting, including paying for bands, graphic design, and printing.
- Book music talent.
- Coordinate limited paid advertising.
- Bring nonprofits together for meaningful collaboration.
The Nonprofits Will:
- Provide collaborative promotion and publicity for the entire concert series and for your specific event via all means possible, including social media, email outreach, and word of mouth.
- Have 2-4 staff or board members help set up the event and collect a cover charge at the front gate.
- Have 1-2 people at an information table to talk about your organization. Have a tip jar at your table (tips from the evening are direct donations for the featured nonprofit).
- Have at least 2 volunteers assist with event clean up.
- Attend organization meetings for project coordination (April 10, 12 PM and July 10, 12 PM at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club).
- Execute one assigned marketing task for the events, as determined at the project coordination meeting.
To be eligible to apply, organizations must be a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) or be a project or organization under the fiscal agency of a 501(c)(3) organization. Organizations must serve Archuleta County. Grantees from 2022 are not eligible to apply.
The application opens February 15.