19th Hole Concerts In Pagosa Springs
Join us for the 19th Hole Concerts every Thursday in June, 5:30 – 7:30 PM, rain or shine, at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club. The spectacular outdoor venue at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club is the perfect way for community-minded music lovers to support local nonprofits!
We are thankful for our amazing sponsors that cover all event expenses and make this impactful grant possible: Pagosa Springs Golf Club, Bank of Colorado, Best of Pagosa Springs, Growing_Spaces, Two Old Crows Gallery, and our presenting sponsor: Tito’s Handmade Vodka!
2023 Music and Nonprofit Line Up
6/8 – Jackson Mountain Ramblers – Pagosa Springs Instrumental Music Society
6/15 – The San Juan Mountain Boys – Humane Society of Pagosa Springs
6/22 – Bob Hemenger – Aspen House & Aspen Services
6/29 – Jack Ellis & Out on Work Release – Upper San Juan Search & Rescue
7/13 – Bo DePeña – Veterans Memorial Park (rescheduled due to inclement weather)
2023 Nonprofit Timeline
- Application will open: February 15
- Application will close: March 15
- Final organizations will be announced: Late March
- All-participant planning meeting: Monday, April 10, 12 PM – save the date in case you are selected
- All-participant wrap-up meeting: TBD
The Community Foundation Will:
- Create an online grant application and assist selection committee.
- Provide a bank for each event.
- Handle back-office accounting, including paying for bands, graphic design, and printing.
- Book music talent.
- Coordinate limited paid advertising.
- Bring nonprofits together for meaningful collaboration.
The Nonprofits Will:
- Provide collaborative promotion and publicity for the entire concert series and for your specific event via all means possible, including social media, email outreach, and word of mouth.
- Have 2-4 staff or board members help set up the event and collect a cover charge at the front gate.
- Have 1-2 people at an information table to talk about your organization. Have a tip jar at your table (tips from the evening are direct donations for the featured nonprofit).
- Have at least 2 volunteers assist with event clean up.
- Attend organization meetings for project coordination (April 10, 12 PM and July TBD at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club).
- Execute one assigned marketing task for the events, as determined at the project coordination meeting.
To be eligible to apply, organizations must be a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) or be a project or organization under the fiscal agency of a 501(c)(3) organization. Organizations must serve Archuleta County. Grantees from 2022 are not eligible to apply.
The application period has closed.