19th Hole Concerts at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club
This is a great opportunity to invite your volunteers and other friends of the organization to enjoy an outdoor concert at the beautiful Pagosa Springs Golf Club, educate new people about your organization, and make a little money. The cover charge is a $10 donation to support nonprofits selected for the concert series. At the end of the series, all proceeds will be pooled and distributed equally to the six featured organizations.
In order to apply, organizations must be a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization; or be a project or organization under the fiscal agency of a 501(c)(3) organization. Organizations must serve Archuleta County. Organizations are eligible to apply once every other year (e.g. 2016 recipients will be eligible to apply again in 2018).
The Community Foundation Will:
- Create an online grant application and assist selection committee.
- Provide a bank for each event.
- Handle back-office accounting, including paying for bands, graphic design, and printing.
- Assist with booking music.
- Submit PSAs and limited paid advertising.
- Coordinate nonprofits.
The Nonprofits Will:
- Provide publicity for the concert series and for your specific event via print, PSAs, social media, and word of mouth.
- Have 2-4 staff or board members to collect a cover charge at the front and back gates.
- Have 1-2 people at an information table to talk about your organization with a tip jar (tips from the evening are donations for the featured nonprofit).
- Attend organization meetings for project coordination on May 17 and Aug. 2 at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club.
- Application will open: Monday, March 12, 2018
- Application will close: Friday, April 6, 2018
- Final organizations will be announced: Wednesday, April 25, 2018
- All-participant planning meeting: Thursday, May 17, 2018
- All-participant wrap-up meeting: Thursday, August 2, 2018
2018 Concert Schedule & Recipients
Concert Dates: June 14, 21, 28 and July 5, 12,19.
Bands and Nonprofts TBD