A limited number of scholarships are available for qualifying applicants with financial need to cover $100 of the $155 registration fee for attending the 2018 Southwest CO Rural Philanthropy Days on September 12-14. Scholarship applications will be available on May 1, 2018. Priority consideration will be provided to online applications received by May 31, 2018.
- Work for or represent:
- a 501(c)(3) public charity
- an organization using a Fiscal Sponsor that is a 501(c)(3)nonprofit
- a tax-supported or quasi-governmental agency
- a Start-Up organization that is not yet a 501(c)(3) but has filed Form 1023 (application for exempt status)
- Applicant’s organization must be based in Archuleta, Dolores, La Plata, Montezuma or San Juan County
- Applicant must be able to attend all three days of the conference, September 12-14, 2018 in Cortez, Colorado.