19th Hole Concerts at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club
This is a great opportunity to invite your volunteers and other friends of the organization to enjoy an outdoor concert at the beautiful Pagosa Springs Golf Club, educate new people about your organization, and make a little money. The cover charge is a $10 donation to support nonprofits selected for the concert series. At the end of the series, proceeds from the cover charges from each concert will be pooled and distributed equally to the six featured organizations.
In order to apply, organizations must be a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) organization; or be a project or organization under the fiscal agency of a 501(c)(3) organization. Organizations must serve Archuleta County. Organizations are eligible to apply every year; however, grant recipients must wait one year before applying again (e.g. 2017 recipients will be eligible to apply in 2019).
2019 Concert Schedule
- June 13 – Bob Hemenger: Dixieland, jazz, blues, soul & pop
- June 20 – The San Juan Mountain Boys: Country, folk, pop & old rock
- June 27 – Denise Chaney
- July 11 – Retro Cats
- July 18 – Brooks-i Band: original party rock-n-roll dance music
- July 25 – Jack Ellis & Out on Work Release
The Community Foundation Will:
- Create an online grant application and assist selection committee.
- Provide a bank for each event.
- Handle back-office accounting, including paying for bands, graphic design, and printing.
- Book music talent.
- Submit PSAs and limited paid advertising.
- Coordinate nonprofits.
The Nonprofits Will:
- Provide publicity for the concert series and for your specific event via all means possible, including social media, email outreach, and word of mouth.
- Have 2-4 staff or board members to collect a cover charge at the front and back gates.
- Have 1-2 people at an information table to talk about your organization with a tip jar (tips from the evening are donations for the featured nonprofit).
- Attend organization meetings for project coordination on May 9 and Aug. 15 at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club.
- Commit to one assigned task for marketing the events, per the May 9 meeting.
- Application will open: Monday, February 4, 2019
- Application will close: Monday, March 18, 2019
- Final organizations will be announced: first week of April 2019
- All-participant planning meeting: Thursday, May 9, 2019, 11 AM
- All-participant wrap-up meeting: Thursday, August 15, 2019, 11 AM
Sorry. This form is no longer available.