19th Hole Concerts
We are excited to announce that our popular summer 19th Hole Concerts at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club benefiting Archuleta County nonprofits will take place in July! With a safe, physically distanced, outdoor venue, the 19th Hole Concerts are sure to be a comfortable way for community-minded music lovers to reengage and connect with one another!
The $10 cash cover charge supports four local Archuleta County nonprofits. Proceeds from the cover charges will be divided evenly and granted to: Chimney Rock Interpretive Association, Thingamajig Theatre, Pagosa Pickleball Club, and Archuleta Housing.
We’ve added a new show on August 5 with the Jackson Mountain Ramblers!
The Community Foundation Will:
- Create an online grant application and assist selection committee.
- Provide a bank for each event.
- Handle back-office accounting, including paying for bands, graphic design, and printing.
- Book music talent.
- Submit PSAs and limited paid advertising.
- Coordinate nonprofits.
The Nonprofits Will:
- Provide collaborative promotion and publicity for the entire concert series and for your specific event via all means possible, including social media, email outreach, and word of mouth.
- Have 2-4 staff or board members help set up the event and collect a cover charge at the front gate.
- Have 1-2 people at an information table to talk about your organization. Have a tip jar at your table (tips from the evening are direct donations for the featured nonprofit).
- Have at least 2 volunteers assist with event clean up.
- Attend organization meetings for project coordination (date/time TBD, May and August at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club).
- Execute one assigned marketing task for the events, as determined at the project coordination meeting.
- Application will open: Monday, April 12
- Application will close: Friday, April 30
- Final organizations will be announced: Thursday, May 13
- All-participant planning meeting: June 3, 12 PM
- All-participant wrap-up meeting: August 11, 2 PM
Promo video from 2019: