19th Hole Concerts
We are excited to announce that our popular summer 19th Hole Concerts at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club benefitting Archuleta County nonprofits will take place in July! With a safe, physically distanced, outdoor venue, the 19th Hole Concerts are sure to be a comfortable way for community-minded music lovers to reengage and connect with one another!
Save the Dates:
July 8 Bob Hemenger
July 15 San Juan Mountain Boys
July 22 Zia Chicks
July 29 Jack Ellis & Out on Work Release
What Nonprofits Need to Know
This is a great opportunity for benefitting nonprofits to invite your volunteers and other friends of the organization to enjoy an outdoor concert at the beautiful Pagosa Springs Golf Club, educate new people about your organization, and make a little money. The cover charge is a $10 donation to support nonprofits selected for the concert series. At the end of the series, proceeds from the cover charges from each concert will be pooled and distributed equally to four featured organizations. Our goal is for each nonprofit to receive at least a $1,000 grant.
In order to apply, organizations must be a nonprofit, tax-exempt 501(c)(3) or be a project or organization under the fiscal agency of a 501(c)(3) organization. Organizations must serve Archuleta County. Grantees from 2020’s Rise & Recover Together initiative are not eligible.
The application closes April 30.
The Community Foundation Will:
- Create an online grant application and assist selection committee.
- Provide a bank for each event.
- Handle back-office accounting, including paying for bands, graphic design, and printing.
- Book music talent.
- Submit PSAs and limited paid advertising.
- Coordinate nonprofits.
The Nonprofits Will:
- Provide collaborative promotion and publicity for the entire concert series and for your specific event via all means possible, including social media, email outreach, and word of mouth.
- Have 2-4 staff or board members help set up the event and collect a cover charge at the front gate.
- Have 1-2 people at an information table to talk about your organization. Have a tip jar at your table (tips from the evening are direct donations for the featured nonprofit).
- Have at least 2 volunteers assist with event clean up.
- Attend organization meetings for project coordination (date/time TBD, May and August at the Pagosa Springs Golf Club).
- Execute one assigned marketing task for the events, as determined at the project coordination meeting.
- Application will open: Monday, April 12
- Application will close: Friday, April 30
- Final organizations will be announced: Thursday, May 13
- All-participant planning meeting: TBD May
- All-participant wrap-up meeting: TBD August
Promo video from 2019: