The Community Foundation serving Southwest Colorado will be visiting Cortez and Mancos on Tuesday, May 23 to discuss Upcoming Nonprofit Opportunities and Resources.
Topics of discussion will include:
1. Colorado Gives
• What is Colorado Gives?
• Pros and cons of participating
• What do you need to participate?
• Possible capacity building around Colorado Gives
• Goals for Southwest Colorado nonprofits
2. Rural Philanthropy Days
• What is Rural Philanthropy Days?
• Is Montezuma County interested in hosting 2018 Rural Philanthropy Days?
• Upcoming organizational meetings
• Recruiting local leadership
3. Ballantine Family Fund Recap
• Trends we are seeing in applications
• Do’s and Don’ts of applying for funding
• Tips for submitting an application that sails through the review process
Meeting Times & Locations:
Tuesday, May 23 | 10-11am | First National Bank, 2258 East Main Street, Cortez, CO 81321
Tuesday, May 23 | 12:30-1:30pm | Mancos Public Library, 211 E 1st St, Mancos, CO 81328
Hope to see you there!