The Community Foundation serving Southwest Colorado is planning a 5-city tour April 17 & 18 to discuss upcoming opportunities and resources available to nonprofits across our region. Please plan to attend one of our 1-hour meetings (dates/times/locations listed below) to learn more about ways to improve sustainability and increase capacity for your organization. We will provide information on:
- Upcoming nonprofit economic impact research specific to our region
- Southwest Colorado Gives Day – early planning
- Southwest Rural Philanthropy Days – who should come, what to expect
- Ballantine Family Fund – year-round giving opportunity
- Making a Difference speaker series on the power of philanthropy
- Ways to stay connected so that you are always informed about opportunities for nonprofits
Resource Roundtable dates, times and locations:
Tuesday, April 17
10 – 11 a.m.
Ross Aragon Community Center
451 Hot Springs Blvd.
1 – 2 p.m.
Pine River Public Library
395 Bayfield Center Dr.
Wednesday, April 18
9 – 10 a.m.
Cortez Public Library
202 N. Park St.
11 a.m. – 12 p.m.
Mancos Public Library
211 West First Street
2 – 3 p.m.
Community Room at First National Bank of Durango
259 W. 9th Street