The Community Foundation serving Southwest Colorado’s popular summer concert series at the Rochester Hotel is now in its fifth year.
The Community Concerts benefit 10 La Plata County nonprofits and promote Southwest Colorado’s local music scene by featuring a different nonprofit and music talent on Wednesday evenings June 26 through August 28, 5 – 7 PM in the Rochester’s Secret Garden.
The cover charge is a $10 donation to support the 10 nonprofits selected. At the end of the series, all proceeds will be pooled and distributed equally to the 10 featured organizations. In 2018, each participating nonprofit earned $1,750 from the concert series. The Community Concerts are sponsored by the Rochester Hotel, Four Corners Community Bank and Tito’s Handmade Vodka.
- June 26 – Elle Carpenter
- July 3 – Six Dollar String Band
- July 10 – Leah Orlikowski
- July 17 – Zia Chicks
- July 24 – Kirk James Blues Band
- July 31 – Wells & Van Tyn
- August 7 – Robin Davis Duo
- August 14 – La La Bones
- August 21 – Space Between Shadows
- August 28 – You Knew Me When